We are conveniently located at the corner of West Market and Center Streets in Downtown Bloomington.
- 108 W. Market, Bloomington Illinois 61701
- Free parking is available on the streets surrounding our building for a duration of ninety minutes. Free parking is also available in the lower level of the parking garage across the street from our main building for duration of four hours.
- We can also be accessed via the green route of the Connect Transit bus system
Since 1927, the Center for Human Services has been a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit social service organization. Charitable donations are greatly appreciated and further our mission of assisting people who are in need of mental health treatment.
To make a donation, please contact us at 309-827-5351 or send your donation to:
McLean County Center for Human Services
108 West Market Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
Our administrative office hours are:
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Some programs are open during the evening or have other extended hours.
- You can reach us any time in a crisis situation by calling 827-5351 or PATH at 827-4005, if the Center is closed.
Your therapist/case manager will inform you of the hours he/she is available.