The CENTER for Human Services, a leading provider of behavioral health care services, is seeking a Behavioral Health Urgent Care Coordinator.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to plan and provide for Crisis Walk-In services in McLean County
- Supervise and evaluate Crisis Walk-In staff and engagement specialists
- Work closely with CHS and other community providers, law enforcement, and physicians
- Provide agency-wide and community training when requested
- Share coverage duties as needed
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field
- Credentialed as a QMHP (Qualified Mental Health Professional) in the State of Illinois required
- LCSW or LCPC licensure from the State of Illinois preferred
- Experience in community behavioral health and/or crisis intervention preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid Illinois driver’s license
For immediate consideration, please submit an email of interest, indicating the position you are applying for to the Human Resources Department at [email protected]. Additional jobs of interest may be found on Indeed.