The CENTER for Human Services, a leading provider of behavioral health care services, is seeking a Behavioral Health Urgent Care Counselor.
- Third shift work schedule
- Complete crisis assessments
- Provide brief onsite counseling
- Distribution of information on community resources to clients
- Develop collaborative working relationships with community agencies, homeless shelters, therapists, physicians, and law enforcement personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related field required, MHP required
- One year of experience in community behavioral health and/or crisis intervention
- Experience completing crisis assessments preferred
- Knowledge of community resources preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid Illinois driver’s license
For immediate consideration, please submit an email of interest, indicating the position you are applying for to the Human Resources Department at [email protected]. Additional jobs of interest may be found on Indeed.