The CENTER for Human Services, a leading provider of behavioral health care services, is seeking a Behavioral Health Urgent Care Recovery Support Specialist.
- Work schedule may vary depending on shift
- Provide behavioral health crisis Walk-In services
- Provide brief on sight support for those in need of emotional support
- Provide follow-up care within the required time limits
- Distribution of information on community resources to clients
- Develop collaborative working relationships with community agencies, homeless shelters, therapists, physicians, and law enforcement personnel
- High School Diploma or GED
- Personal experience in recovery from lived experience with mental illness and/or a substance use disorder
- Willingness and ability to engage in self-disclosure to assist in treatment
- Passion to help others with their recovery
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation and valid Illinois driver’s license
- Certified Recovery Support Specialist (CRSS) designation with the State of Illinois
- One year of work or volunteer experience in behavioral health or crisis intervention
For immediate consideration, please submit an email of interest, indicating the position you are applying for to the Human Resources Department at [email protected]. Additional jobs of interest may be found on Indeed.