The CENTER for Human Services, a leading provider of behavioral health care services, is seeking a Mental Health Awareness Trainer.
- Provide mental health first aid adult and youth training to community members throughout McLean County
- Develop and implement ideas, campaigns, and messages regarding mental health first aid for youth and adults
- Recruit training sites and additional community stakeholders
- Collect and correlate data on training, training participants, training surveys, participant knowledge, testing, and referrals for services
- Participate in quality assurance/improvement activities to ensure program excellence
- Collaborate with partner organizations to provide onsite training
- Participate in marketing and promotional activities for scheduled trainings
- Demonstrate appropriate use of their unique personal experience in their own recovery (if applicable) in the delivery of services
- Demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of mental health issues
- Demonstrate the ability to develop strong collaborations and partnerships
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in human services, communications, or related field and up to a year of public speaking experience
- Lived experience with recovery from a mental health condition and two years experience in public speaking
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid Illinois driver’s license with full coverage auto insurance
For immediate consideration, please submit an email of interest indicating the position you are applying for to the Human Resources Department at [email protected]. Additional jobs of interest may be found on Indeed.