The CENTER for Human Services, a leading provider of behavioral health care services, is seeking a Mental Health Counselor—Outreach Program.
- Provide a variety of counseling and community support services with an emphasis on outreach services with children, adolescents, and their families within the community
- Coordination with schools and local community organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, education, counseling and guidance, rehabilitation counseling, vocational counseling, pastoral counseling, family therapy, or related human service field required
- Experience in community behavioral health preferred
- Excellent organizational, documentation, and communication skills
- Illinois driver’s license with full coverage auto insurance
For immediate consideration, please submit an email of interest, indicating the position you are applying for to the Human Resources Department at [email protected]. Additional jobs of interest may be found on Indeed.