- Possess an appropriate understanding of high-risk, severe, and persistently mentally ill population including diagnoses, client strengths, needs, and functional deficits
- Conduct appropriate ongoing clinical assessments
- Formulate and implement appropriate treatment plans
- Able to engage the client in treatment, establish therapeutic relationships, and set appropriate limits and boundaries
- Demonstrate understanding of and implement treatment modalities and techniques for MI population, including medication management, psychosocial rehabilitation, supportive counseling, intensive case management
- Coordinate services with and collaborate with other agency staff and social service providers
- Demonstrate understanding of entitlements/financial aid
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, education, counseling and guidance, rehabilitation counseling, vocational counseling, pastoral counseling, family therapy, or related human service field required
- Experience in community behavioral health preferred
- Excellent organizational, documentation, and communication skills
- Valid Illinois driver’s license with full coverage auto insurance
Sunday: 11:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: Flexibility in completing 30.5 hours. To be discussed in the interview process.
For immediate consideration, please submit an email of interest, indicating the position you are applying for to the Human Resources Department at [email protected]. Additional jobs of interest may be found on Indeed.