The CENTER for Human Services, a leading provider of behavioral health care services, is seeking a Mental Health Residential Specialist.
- Provide individual and group services to support and assist eight adults with behavioral health needs
- Provide life skills training and medication supervision
- Provide written documentation of service provision
- Complete various duties/tasks relevant to assigned shift
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in human services field preferred
- Experience working with special needs population preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Patience, flexibility, and reliability are important traits
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid Illinois driver’s license with full coverage auto insurance
- Friday 10:30 p.m. to 11:30 a.m. (Saturday)
- Saturday 10:00 p.m. to 11:30 a.m. (Sunday)
- Sunday 9:00 p.m. to 10:30 a.m. (Monday)
For immediate consideration, please submit an email of interest, indicating the position you are applying for to the Human Resources Department at [email protected]. Additional jobs of interest may be found on Indeed.