The CENTER for Human Services, a leading provider of behavioral health care services, is seeking a Nurse Coordinator.
- Supervision and training for RNs
- Assist Program Manager in operations of Medical Program
- Provide medication training and administration
- Assist with prescriber appointments
- Daytime hours, NO weekends
- Current RN
- Demonstrated knowledge of behavioral health care delivery preferred
- Excellent organizational, documentation, and communication skills
For immediate consideration, please submit an email of interest, indicating the position you are applying for to the Human Resources Department at [email protected]. Additional jobs of interest may be found on Indeed.