The CENTER for Human Services, a leading provider of behavioral health care services, is seeking a Recovery Coach for the Peer Service Learning Lab.
- Provide recovery support services
- Provide advocacy and mentoring
- Distribution of information on community resources to students
- High School Diploma or GED
- Personal experience in recovery from lived experience with mental illness and/or a substance use disorder
- Willingness and ability to engage in self-disclosure
- Passion to help others with their recovery
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid Illinois driver’s license
- One year of work or volunteer experience in behavioral health or crisis intervention
For immediate consideration, please submit an email of interest, indicating the position you are applying for to the Human Resources Department at [email protected]. Additional jobs of interest may be found on Indeed.